4 Large chicken breasts
24 Slices mozzarella cheese, about 3 x 2 inches and ¼ inch thick
6 Strips of bacon
1 tablespoon Chili powder
1 tablespoon Oregano
4 Ripe avocados
2 tablespoon Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your grill to 300°F;
2. Cut slits of about 1 inch deep and ½ inch apart from each other into the chicken breast/
Make sure you don’t cut all the way through the breasts.
3. Insert a slice of bacon and mozzarella cheese into each slit. Then, season the breasts
with chili powder and oregano.
4. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 30 to 45 minutes until an
internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Slice each avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Brush the interior of the
avocados with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Once the chicken breasts are fully cooked, move them to the top warming rack. Place
the avocados face side down on the hot grill grate. Grill 30 seconds.
7. Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving. Eat up!