PART 2: Learn how to design highly detailed parts with smooth surfaces. In this video, you’ll learn everything you need to know about SLA, the original 3d printing technology - in only 10 minutes!
We’re covering the following:
- The main advantages of SLA and when to use it over other technologies
- How an SLA printer works and the difference between DLP printers.
- How to designing for SLA: support material for SLA, how to avoid warping/curling and how to use hollow sections, and print orientation.
- Post-processing for SLA and how to remove support material
- The most common SLA applications
This video is part of the longer series “What is 3D Printing?” that will cover all the main technologies of 3D printing. Watch more of episodes here: https://bit.ly/2CNByfI
Be the next lucky subscriber to get a copy of the “3D Printing Handbook”. Subscribe to our channel now!
To learn more about SLA 3D printing and other 3D printing technologies like for example FDM, SLS and Binder Jetting, check out The Definitive Guide - What is 3D Printing?: https://www.3dhubs.com/guides/3d-prin...
If you have any questions, leave us a comment!