Lunar Modular Base - Unreal Engine 4
This project has been done in my year 3 studies at @IAD3D Montpellier. This project was a team effort with @Kelian Buiatti.
Perfect subject to train on a SCIFI Design and focus on various technical aspects such as :
- Fully complex & customizable shaders (modular base & props)
- Using Mixer for the landscape layers
- Using procedural Tools : Generating a 4km x 4km lunar crater with WM
- Better landscape material with Distance Uvs, dynamic sand, tesselation
- Rocks Shader using Mesh Distance Field, terrain blending, Top planar dust and more..
- Optimizing a complete playable scene (LODs / lightmap density / light complexity / texture sizes / collisions)
We also used the Star Citizen Worflow for all the modular elements regarding the core base. Decals & Trims Material. Custom Normals.
- Plants by Quixel Megascan
== Links ==
Kélian BUIATTI : https://www.artstation.com/kelian_bui...
Stéphane Charré: https://www.artstation.com/alpha16
== Music used ==
== PC SPECS ==
32 GB DDR4