Here's your complete GoPro Hero 9 Black Lens Mod In-Depth Review. In this video I dive though everything from installing it to the numerous settings options, and the differences between HyperSmooth Max Mode, Horizon Leveling, and Horizon Lock. Plus, footage comparisons to another GoPro Hero 9 Black side by side with the Lens Mod to help you decide.
- You get a bit wider shot, though not dramatically so
- You can lock the horizon, useful for when the camera (or yourself) is inverted)
- Incredibly useful for portrait video like Instagram, since most mounts are designed for bottom mounting, this allows that while still getting a portrait shot.
- Max HyperSmooth can be slightly more smooth. Barely.
- Fully waterproofed as normal
- No night mode for photos, no timelapse options, other reduced options.
- Reduced video resolutions (max is 2.7K)
- Having to swap it out means over time if you do it a lot you’re likely to get dust in places
- Underwater means you'll get distortion of the image
0:33 Installation & Enablement
2:05 Horizon Lock
3:55 Horizon Leveling & Samples
6:55 Max Hypersmooth Mode (vs GoPro Max)
8:13 The Best Feature: Portrait Mode Lock
9:40 The Downsides
11:09 Night Footage
12:04 Complete Pros & Cons
The Site ► http://www.dcrainmaker.com
Main Camera ► https://amzn.to/2EWbhMA
Action Cam ► https://amzn.to/3iEb42R
All Camera Gear ► http://dcra.in/DCRCamera
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/dcrainmaker
Facebook ► https://facebook.com/dcrainmaker
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/dcrainmakerblog
Strava ► https://www.strava.com/athletes/dcrainmaker
Most Music ► https://player.epidemicsound.com/#/
#GoPro #GoProLensMod #GoProHero9